Music festivals are an opportunity for people to come together in a spirit of camaraderie and DJ Missy Jay is a master at uniting people with her music. The internationally-acclaimed DJ will be among the main performers at the Berlin Loves Ibiza Festival Sunday-Tuesday, August 26th to 28th in Berlin, Germany.
“This is definitely a summer of festivals,” said Missy Jay. “It’s going to be a huge event and I am honored to be part of it. I expressed many times my love for festivals and I am very lucky and proud to be chosen to perform in many festivals around the world. As a female DJ and Techno lover, I am blessed to be included as a main act in the long roster of DJs. I am very much looking forward to playing in Berlin where Techno is the queen of music genres and big festivals happen as a big sister.”
The three-day event features top DJs from around the world. In addition to Missy Jay, the festival’s line-up of performers includes:
- Alexandra Stan – Award-winning Romanian singer and songwriter known for her “saxobeat sound”
- Get Far – Italian House and Electronic DJ, composer, producer, recording artist and remixer and DJ host of a program on Radio DeeJay in Italy
- Monika Kruse – German Techno DJ, producer, owner and founder of her Terminal M record label, and founder of the social justice charity No Historical Backspin
- Neverdogs – The Italian DJ duo comprised of Tommy Paone and Marco De Gregorio from Italy, and later joined by musician Davide Ruberto, they’re regulars at luxury and celebrity events around the world
- Uner – Spanish electronic music producer and classically trained musician, who has received endorsements by companies including Pioneer and Adidas and provided the soundtrack for the Polish movie “DJ”.
- Wally Lopez – Spanish DJ, producer and remixer, he’s the owner of Factonomia Group encompassing TheFactoria Records, the FatXL label, and sub-label Formula Records, and a collaborator with Dance4Life in the fight against AIDS
Visuals for the musical celebration will be provided by Face of Ibiza, the same organization responsible for the lavish luxury at Privilege in Ibiza where the inimitable Missy Jay will perform on Thursday, November 8th.
About Missy Jay
Missy Jay’s “Nobody’s Perfect track reached No. 5 on the Beatport Techno Chart and the award-winning Dubfire played her track during Cocoon parties in Amnesia. Her performances include those at Privilege in Ibiza, Bora Bora Ibiza and Pacha Ibiza. Her international schedule includes appearances in Dubai, Doha, North Africa, Brazil, the U.S. and Europe where she’s based. Missy Jay’s summer festival schedule includes performances in the UK, U.S., Romania, Hungary and Berlin.